Friday, June 3, 2011

Seriously.... six months

I have been reading ... honest I just haven't visited this space for a while. Of course I'm supposed to be doing 10 other things right now (which may be why I'm here now.) I just signed up for the summer reading club at the wylie library - why? well because I read and because I like prizes of course.

It is summer so I'm hoping to amp up the reading time as well as art time and writing time and and and .... so who knows.... in the meantime see the below list of books I've read so far this year (you can check out my shelfari to see if I liked them or not - skip the pearl by steinbeck unless your looking for a truly sad and horrible story)

Gina's 50 Books

1. The Centurion's Wife by Davis Bunn & Janette Oke
2. The Teachable Moment: Seizing the Instants When Children Learn by Rebecca Branstetter
3. Soaking 101 by Faith D. Blatchford
4. What Happens When Women Say Yes to God: Experiencing Life in Extraordinary Ways by Lysa TerKeurst
5. The Secret Adversary by Agatha Christie
6. Bridge To Happiness by Jill Barnett
7. Victorious Mindsets by Steve Backlund
8. Life from Scratch by Melissa Ford
9. Dinner with a Perfect Stranger by David Gregory
10. The Guernsey Literary and Potatoe Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows
11. Brangelina: The Untold Story of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie by Ian Halperin
12. Winter Garden by Kristin Hannah (Author)
13. The Friday Night Knitting Clubby Kate Jacobs
14. Living Rich by Spending Smart: How to Get More of What You Really Want by Gregory Karp
15. Do the Work by Steven Pressfield
16. The Pearl by John Steinbeck
17. Heaven is for Real by Todd Burpo
18. From the Listening Hills by Louis L'Amour (read this one!)

http://www.shelfari.com/1ginab

I've done quite a bit of reading in the late night hours on my smartphone so to the inventor of kindle - thank you thank you thank you

cya soon
xoxo
g

No comments:

Post a Comment