Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 - Starting with "The Hidden Power of a Woman"

2011 I have such reading plans for you! If you know me at all, you know that I have more than a minor passion for reading (although you may not be able to tell from just reading the posts here in recent months).

Reading is like chocolate to me - I love it, love it, love it!!!

I plan to do more posting here not only about books I'm reading but also articles I've read both in print and online. You can expect to see more quotes here in the coming year as well!!

Currently I am reading The Hidden Power of a Woman by Bonnie & Mahesh Chavda.

"Rahab's is a story of the hidden power of a seemingly obscure woman's faith in action. Hers is a memorial to the power of one woman's response to the good news of the covenant with the God of the Bible. It is an eternal witness to how simple deeds done by the activation of faith from the heart can bring one from death to life. Small actions, even a single decision, can be the key to unlock a destiny boundless in its unfolding." (emphasis added gb)"

Pretty exciting stuff!! Although I'm only half way through I'd definitely recommend this one for your New Year's reading!

xoxo
g

No comments:

Post a Comment