Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Kiss of Heaven (part one)



I'm currently reading "The Kiss of Heaven" by Darlene Zschech and I read this encouraging word because of course I need rescuing every moment of every day:

"The Father longs to rescue you every moment of every day. He wants your testimony of His mercy to be new each morning. He has new ideas to give us and new understanding to reveal to us. His matchless creativity is unending and largely unexplored and He wants to demonstrate His magnificence to the world through the inspiring God filled lives of His people."

So far the book has been amazing and there have been so many other things that I would love to share but let me just leave you with this one and when you come back there will be - I'm absolutely certain - another (or so)

"By a miracle, God can suspend natural laws, if needed, to work out His plans on our behalf."

This book is a great encouragement to stir up those natural creative gifts that have been placed in each and every person by a creative God! We are made in his image why be surprised that he has placed creativity in you?

No comments:

Post a Comment