Monday, May 24, 2010

you couldn't tell but I've been reading alot lately

In the past week I've read:

Holy Crap
by my friend Judy Kennedy ... really great! (this book has no photo online sorry)




Unshaken by Francine Rivers .... this was actually a reread but if its more than 10 years I figure its like reading it new .... again really great!



Politically Correct Bedtime Stores by James Garner .... funny ... very very funny


The Moon Opera by Feiyu Bi .... you could skip this one ... or not I found that even though it was short there was nothing sweet about it and if I hadn't been trying really hard to escape to someplace other then where I was this one would have gone back to the library.

I'm reading a couple by Kevin Dedman right now ... plus I have a whole stack of books just waiting for my perusal - I love summer!!

xoxo
g

No comments:

Post a Comment